Testing...
Testing...
Is anyone there?
I honestly did not expect to leave my blog untouched for almost a year. Life got (ahem) kinda busy. So here's what's been happening since then.
My sister turned 19, got her license, graduated, and went off to college. She has become a more regular poster than I am.
Mom and I watch four - yes four - beautiful children in our home Monday through Friday. We had a two month break while the mom of the three girls was on maternity leave, and started watching a 5 year old boy in September.
I am taking part-time classes at Metro, hoping to transfer in as much as I can to NCU next year. At this point I will be either a second semester sophomore or a first semester junior just based on the amount of credits I will transfer. I have bought another pair of skates because my feet grew - and are still growing - and had a lesson with Burton Powley when we went to pick up my skates.
That's really it for now. I will try to post more often but as you can see, I am really quite busy. I am excited by the direction my life is taking and willing to see where God leads me on this journey called life.






1 comment:
Yay, glad your back! Happy to be hearing updates again. Enjoy your full plate of life! :)
Post a Comment