Recently I was sent to the dermatologist, where my mom and I found out that I'm allergic to four things which have TONS of cross reactors and some totally different names. Here they are: cobalt chloride, compositae mix, nickel sulfate, and sorbitan sesquiolate. Plus, those things have several different names that I then have to watch for. With 1664 mandatory and 1094 optional cross-reactors.
Looking at the list, there are a bunch of things that say: CARD (the database that's giving me this information) cannot safely recommend a product in this category for you to use. Among these are dishwasher detergent and toothpaste. The funny thing is that we recently started making homemade bread. Guess what our yeast has in it? Sorbitan. The nice thing about all of this is that hopefully this will clear up all of my skin issues. In the end, the things that we can't get we'll just have to make if they are necessities. Or, find a product they haven't checked and get it.
Speaking of finding things the database hasn't checked, there is a soap on the market that is
A) safe for me to use,
B) uses ALL NATURAL ingredients, and
C) works really well.
The company is called Great Cakes SoapWorks and the ingredients for everything Amy sells is listed with the product. My personal favorite soap is the Dead Sea Spa Bar. We were also able to find Lip Butter that I can use. I've tried two types so far, and my favorite is Blackberry.
Speaking of finding things the database hasn't checked, there is a soap on the market that is
A) safe for me to use,
B) uses ALL NATURAL ingredients, and
C) works really well.
The company is called Great Cakes SoapWorks and the ingredients for everything Amy sells is listed with the product. My personal favorite soap is the Dead Sea Spa Bar. We were also able to find Lip Butter that I can use. I've tried two types so far, and my favorite is Blackberry.
1 comment:
What a pain girl!!!!!!
Hey- tell your mom to check out soap nuts for the laundry.
Post a Comment