Friday, July 3, 2009

The Dog Show


I entered Kelly, Mr.B and MissH's dog, in a dog show yesterday. The dog show was only for kids age 13 and under, so Butterfly couldn't participate. It was my first time doing a dog show, and I had a lot of fun. Mr.B and Miss H met us there before the show started, and we brushed Kelly. Later, as Butterfly and I were waiting in between categories, we played with the dog and fed him treats to keep him settled down. One of the categories that I entered was "Best Kisser". It was fun trying to get Kelly to kiss me. And we got second place! I had a lot of fun at the dog show. I plan to do it next year, if Mr.B and MissH let me borrow Kelly for the day again. Maybe I'll enter in "Best Trick" or "Owner Dog Look-Alike".

1 comment:

autumnesf said...

How fun. But sorry, you don't look like a dog. Think you will have to give that one up.