Our family is small; just Mom, Butterfly, and me. During the summer, we hang out and go camping.
I love to figure skate, read, and play games with my family. I am homeschooled, so I get to do things other kids normally don't get to do during the school year, like get the practice time I need to follow my dreams.
Butterfly is a really nice big sister. She and I have lots of fun together.
Mom is stern, but even when I don't like her ruling, I know that what she says is right.
2 comments:
Found your blog through your mom's blog. She and I share the same name. Love your profile picture--very cute! I also like your last sentence of this post. Always remember that while you may not agree with your mom, she always has your best interest at heart. I'm always telling my 3 kids that. :)
Hah! Your mom isn't stern! You are just stubborn! Love you! Hope you had a great time at camp.
Post a Comment